These are some random pictures from my phone from the last few days. Some of you may have already seen these, but thought I would post anyway since I don't have a camera at the moment. : (
Enjoy!

Getting ready for bed with daddy...man, that is some crazy hair, and it looks a little red in this picture!

Playtime on my quilt from Aunt LaLa

This is the position I found him in a few mornings ago when I went to wake him up...right hand out of the swaddle blanket, sucking on his fingers, rolled over on his side. This is the morning he slept until 9am!!

Playtime in my crib while mommy put my clothes away

He's always in such a good mood in the morning...this was from this morning after breakfast

Also from this morning...sitting on the bed like a big boy waiting for mommy to get ready

What?!?! You mean I have to get up now??


No comments:
Post a Comment