Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Joining the Online Revolution...

So...after a year or more of being harassed (I use this term lightly) by friends to join myspace, and bravely holding out...I've finally decided to start a blog. A happy medium I think. Apparently, it's not nearly as hard (or as time consuming) as I thought it would be...so, today...January 22, 2008...I, Allison Lee, have joined the online revolution of blogging.
In this blog you will more than likely read about lots of things...our upcoming trip to London and Paris will monopolize much of the next month, I'm sure...but also mine and Colby's attempt to start a family sometime this year, and inevitably some lame, meaningless chatter to fill in the gaps...but hey, isn't that what blogging is all about?? :)

2 comments:

Honeyed Hashette said...

Hurray!
I am adding you to my page immediately! I am excited and hope you post often!

The Potts Family said...

Yea!!! I think you will love blogging. I added you to my page too. Looking forward to posts from your trip!