We're in Paris...it's 2am...and we finally have an Internet connection! We got in here this afternoon around 2:30, got checked into our hotel (very cute, but VERY tiny...the elevator is probably about 2' x 2', and the hallway is no more than 30" wide!), went to lunch/dinner, then went to the area around the Eiffle Tower to explore. I've got lots of stories from just that jaunt alone...not to mention the other 5 days I haven't had a chance to tell you all about yet! But, like I said, it's after 2am here, and we're going to try to leave the hotel in the morning by 8:30 (we'll see how that goes :) ), so I better get some shut-eye! :)
I will write tons more tomorrow...but, we are having a BLAST!!!!! And soaking it all in as we go.
It is very strange being in a different county...where things are just done differently. Different expectations, different everything...but, more about that later.
But, before I go...here are a few pictures we uploaded to the computer from the camera today on the Eurostar on our way to Paris. Enjoy...and come back for more tomorrow. :)
Love you all!

Our first view of Big Ben from Trafalgar Square...first day in London!
Lauren and Jamie planning our route...first day in London.
Jamie, Me and Colby

Me and Colby, in front of the Houses of Parliment & Big
Ben.

The London Eye and the London Aquarium from the River Thames
Cruise.

Houses of Parliment
Me and Lauren after the changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.


1 comment:
FINALLY! I have been checking the blog and checking the blog and...nothing...SNIFF SNIFF!
Isn't this site called TRAVEL + LEESURE? Where's the travel part?
Hee hee...just kidding!
I am glad you are having so much fun! I can't wait to hear more!
I love you guys!
Post a Comment