Monday, February 4, 2008

Travel Day

TODAY'S THE DAY!!!
We leave for the airport in about an hour...our flight leaves here at 1:15 then we have a 4 hour layover in Houston. I might try to write again from the Houston airport, if we can get on the Internet.
Finished up all the packing last night, and amazingly enough, got it all into two bags (with the help of the space saver bags!)
I've got to make a last minute trip to Wal-Mart, so I better get going. I'll try to write again from Houston.
Bon Voyage!! :)

2 comments:

Honeyed Hashette said...

Have SO much fun! I love you and can't wait to read about your travels!

Don't forget to Blog!
Tell Colby, Lauren and the infamous Jamie hello!
Stay warm!

The Scott Family said...

Hope you guys made it ok....and aren't suffering too much from jet lag! Didn't know if you had heard or not, but Bobby Knight retired yesterday (Monday) effective immediately! Keep us posted on everything! ~Kaci