We had a Dr.'s appointment Thursday the 12th before we left for Chicago. Everything looked good and is right on track. Heartbeat was strong at 150 and the baby was very active while the Dr. was doing the doppler...it was really neat to hear! Dr. Padratzik said everything was going perfectly.
I am 19 weeks, 3 days today! I can't BELIEVE we are almost 1/2 way there! It has gone by so quickly, and has been wonderful. I feel so blessed and lucky to have had such a good pregnancy so far. I had very little morning sickness in the 1st trimester, and have really felt great the whole time! I'm starting to show a little, but don't have to have maternity clothes yet (maternity pants are almost a must, but I can still wear some of my regular jeans/pants)...but I've bought a few things here and there just for fun. :) Plus, my friend Brittyne from church let me borrow all of her maternity clothes, as she was pregnant with both of her girls in the spring/summer...awesome!! Thank you Brittyne!!
We go for our big ultrasound next Wednesday, March 4th!!!! I can't wait to find out if this little one is a boy or a girl!! After that day, the real planning will begin...nursery furniture, bedding, registry items, and not to mention...clothes!! :) So fun!!!
I'll be sure and post the u/s pictures and results next week after we get the big news!!
8 days and counting...stay tuned! ;)
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I bet you can hardly wait for next week to get here! I'm glad Brittyne had clothes for you. I had been meaning to let you know that I have tons of maternity clothes too, all sizes, and all seasons (I had June and Feb babies!). If there's anything you are lacking and need, let me know!
I can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl.
Isn't it great when you get to borrow maternity clothes? I had a generous friend lend me all hers too and it saved a lot of money! Although, by the end of the pregnancy I alternated between 3 different colors of yoga pants. They were awesome.
Love you! Glad you're feeling well!
I can't WAIT to know what this little person is going to be. I see things all the time and think, "Allison would love that." But I can't get it because often times it is either for a boy or girl. March 4th can't get here fast enough for your impatient friend. :)
I am so glad you have been feeling so good. I know you are adorable with your barely there belly. I really want to see pictures. :(
Post a Comment