Just wanted to put in my two cents about the GORGEOUS weather today! We're supposed to have a high of 61! Hallelujah! I have our sliding patio door open as I type, and it literally feels like spring...unfortunately, it won't last. We're supposed to be back in the 30's by this weekend! Ughh...I've never been more ready for spring and warmer weather!
I talked to my dad last night, and he said he had just been outside to take the trash out, and there was no wind (unusual in west TX) and everything was so calm and peaceful, and it was 78 degrees...hard to believe it's still winter, he said. To which I replied...oh, it was really nice here today too...sunny and 45!??!? Man, what I wouldn't give for at least 70 degrees?
Hopefully, it will start to warm up a little soon...my parents and sister are coming up here March 13-18...and I would love to have nice weather while they're here!! C'mon mother nature...please cooperate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am right there with you!
It has been so nice here this week. I am actually wearing a skirt! Woo-hoo! I am so ready for spring and warm weather(but only if the spiders stay away).
Hey girl! I'm so glad you two have fun in Chicago! Oh, and I am definitely counting down with you until you find out blue or pink. Keep me updated!!!
I think it's about time for a prego pic! Please!!!! Maybe even a pic with your family while they are visiting! Sure do miss them all!
Post a Comment