Monday, March 9, 2009

We're having a BOY!!!!!!!

Sorry I'm a little late in posting this...okay, a lot late!
But, it's true...we're having a BOY!!
After the ultrasound I went directly to Babies R Us and bought a few cute little boy outfits. I hadn't bought any clothes yet, and needed a fix...but before I knew it, had spent $60...oops!

The ultrasound went great, and -he- cooperated very well! There is absolutely no doubt that this is a little boy (see below)! We are so excited and can't wait to do all the fun little boy things. And, I've heard from several people that it's so great having little boys, because they always have a special bond with their mom...so of course I'm thrilled about that part!

His heartbeat was at 154, and she did all the anatomy measurements and checks. Everything seemed to look good, but I'm sure we'll find out more from the doctor this week. He again was very active during the u/s...is that a sign that we're going to have a little ball of energy on our hands?? We go back again on Thursday. From the measurements she did last week, she pushed the due date back 4 days to 7/24...so we'll see if the Dr. agrees Thursday.

I'm showing quite a bit more now. I know several people have asked for pictures...so I'll try to post some soon. I've actually taken a few, but I never like them, so they don't end up on here...but, I guess I'll give in soon.

I can't get our scanner to work to upload pictures, but luckily we did take our flip video to the appointment, so here are a few video clips of the exciting day!!


It's a boy! See for yourself!! :)




Our precious little boy!!


2 comments:

Melody Forest McKee said...

YAY!!!! Soooo excited for y'all!!!

Honeyed Hashette said...

I am SO excited! SO SO excited! YAY!