Not. Fun.
I started on antibiotics last Wednesday afternoon, and was feeling better by Saturday. Sometimes with mastitis, you have flu-like symptoms...fever, chills, nausea, etc. But, thankfully, I had none of that...just a lot of pain, soreness and swelling. I'm thankful that antibiotics worked their magic...and I hope to never experience it again!!!!!
In other news, one of my very best friends is coming to visit us this weekend!!! And I can't wait!!
Janna and I at her bridal shower
June 2006
Love you Janna, and can't wait to see you!!!! We're going to have so much fun! Hurry up Saturday!!
Us strolling on the beach at Bodega Bay when I went to visit her in San Jose, CA
October 2006
PS...Janna, we have got to take lots of pictures when you're here this weekend!! I had to go all the way back to 2006 to find these!! We need updated ones...my hair was so short!! :)


3 comments:
Sorry to hear about the painful distraction - but glad to hear you have a fun weekend ahead! That beach shot makes me ready for a beach vacation!!!
Wish I could be there. Have a wonderful time! Love you both!
I am SO excited! I can't wait to see you and Hudson (and Colby, Bri and Mazer too of course)!
How did we get a picture of us walking together on the beach? I love that and want a copy! I need to find the pictures of us leaping on the beach. That trip was so much fun!
Oh and we DEFINITELY need to take loads of pictures this weekend! I will bring the camera for sure. :)
Post a Comment