Well...we're here! We got in last night around 7:00...got to the hotel, settled in, and then went in search of food. Found several things up the road...I really wanted to find something local and explore the area where we are...but, by the time we got out of the hotel, it was 9pm, and we were starving...so we settled for a Macaroni Grill.
Our hotel is really nice...huge, spotlessly clean room, and a good free hot breakfast...can't beat that! I took Colby to work this morning so that I could have the car today. After I dropped him off, I went exploring a little...thanks to the Garmin!!! Man, that thing is a life saver...it really makes you feel so much more independent; like you can go exploring anywhere, and always find your way home! :) I found a Starbucks and Target (to pick up a few things we forgot)...then made my way back here. Traffic was not bad at all...even at 7:45 this morning...and we were on a major highway...so that's encouraging! It only took us about 10 minutes to get to Colby's office.
The real estate agent from William French, Karen, is coming to pick me up here at the hotel at 12:30 and has already outlined several houses we're going to look at today. I will try to post pictures tonight when we get back...if I take any.
This is a picture I took at the St. Louis airport last night on our way to baggage claim...I thought it was fitting... :)
...more later...

Our hotel is really nice...huge, spotlessly clean room, and a good free hot breakfast...can't beat that! I took Colby to work this morning so that I could have the car today. After I dropped him off, I went exploring a little...thanks to the Garmin!!! Man, that thing is a life saver...it really makes you feel so much more independent; like you can go exploring anywhere, and always find your way home! :) I found a Starbucks and Target (to pick up a few things we forgot)...then made my way back here. Traffic was not bad at all...even at 7:45 this morning...and we were on a major highway...so that's encouraging! It only took us about 10 minutes to get to Colby's office.
The real estate agent from William French, Karen, is coming to pick me up here at the hotel at 12:30 and has already outlined several houses we're going to look at today. I will try to post pictures tonight when we get back...if I take any.
This is a picture I took at the St. Louis airport last night on our way to baggage claim...I thought it was fitting... :)
...more later...


2 comments:
I would love to have a 10 minute commute!
Happy house hunting! I hope you find something soon.
I can't wait to hear about your house hunting adventures today.
I hope you find something great!
I am so excited for you and hurray for 10 minutes to work!
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment