
We got almost 6 inches of snow night before last...and most of it is still on the ground now. It's still really cold, but the sun has been out most of the day today and yesterday, so some of it is slowly melting. Not like Texas where it's snowing one day and 70 the next. No, we won't be seeing any 70 degree days anytime soon. I thought I'd post a few pictures.
Colby had to work from home yesterday...his truck wouldn't make it out of his parking spot. He's got rear wheel drive, so no matter whether it's rain or snow or ice, his truck has a really hard time making it when it's the least bit slick outside...can't get traction. We even loaded down the bed of the truck with 240 lbs. of sand tubes...but with this snow, it didn't help much. Anyway, I was glad he got to stay home!! :)


The dogs (specifically Mazie) enjoyed the snow. Mazie has always liked it (from the rare occurrences that we actually accumulated snow in Lubbock). One of my favorite pictures of her is from our house in Lubbock, when she'd been playing in the back yard, and came to the door with snow covering her nose and chin, like a little beard. Well, she didn't disappoint me this time either...although she doesn't have near as big of a yard to run and play in now...she still made the most of it:

Happy Thursday everyone! The weekend's almost here...


2 comments:
Sweet Puppy!
I love the cold weather, but that's a lot of snow to deal with.
WOW! I'm glad Colby got to stay home too. Snow is fun...when you get a snow day and get to stay home. I wouldn't like having to drive in it. It's toooooo scary. Maizer is SO stinkin cute. She is such a sweet girl. Where's Bri in the snow? Hiding inside staying warm?
Post a Comment